Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Night Meatballs

Who doesn't love a good meatball? They're bite sized, packed with flavor, and (when eaten in moderation) are actually pretty good for you! Did I mention incredibly easy to make? 

**************************************************************

Here's what you'll need: 
*Grape Jelly
*Chili Sauce *Meatballs
*Crock Pot 

Seriously, that's it! I used frozen meatballs for this recipe to save me some time in the kitchen (And because my husband and I bought a 6 lbs bag at Costco this past weekend) 


Put all of the ingredients into your crock pot and stir, making sure the jelly breaks up and combines with the sauce. 


All that's left to do is get cooking! Turn your crock pot onto low and cook for 6 hours, or onto high if you're impatient and want them in 4.  

NOTE: If your crock pot is anything like mine, you'll want to make sure that you set it to HIGH and not WARM. I made that mistake one time with BBQ Chicken and didn't realize it until 6 hours had gone by and my chicken was still pink. 

**************************************************************

Serve up these meatballs in the crock pot when entertaining, or lay over a bed of rice and veggies for you and your family. 

**************************************************************

Don't forget to give us a 'like' on our facebook page! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment